This MC can be used to retrieve and update data from AFAS
The use of this tool is at users own risk. The user understands that Scope4mation is not responsible nor liable for any damages, unexpected results, costs or any other effect that might occur as a result of using this tool.
Extract the software from the zip file. Once the extraction is done, you need to configure the .exe.config file located next to the executable.
Once everything is filled in and saved, run the tool with the parameter: -GenSettingsTable:
C:\Mini Connectors\AFAS>AFASMC.exe -GenSettingsTable
When you see a child with Parameter: in front, that means these are required extra parameters when the parent parameter is used.
- Retrieves all get connectors that can be used by the token and generates the output tables for them
- Retrieves all update connectors that can be used by the token and generates the input tables for them
- Generates 2 tables that contains all update connectors and extra field properties
- Parameter: Name of the table containing the input data
- Updates the data in AFAS using the data from the input table the generated name of the table is used to determine to what object it must be updated
- Every parameter after the first are AFAS get connectors that will be retrieved and saved to their output tables
- Generates the settings table containing the AFAS token , UpdateOutputPrefix, GetOutputPrefix and dm_unid
- Parameter: Name of the PtRealization table
- This function checks if the records in the input table are successfully sent
The server where the database engine is running.
The name of the database where the application will save and retrieve its data from
The name of the settings table. It will be generated when using –GenSettingsTable and
The SQL username to use for the SQL connections
The password that corresponds to the SQL User
An number indicating the maximum amount of attempts the control function will attempt to check the record. This value if incremented each time the control function is ran
Comma separated list with the options:
The ID of the AFAS environment
True or False; Use the DM central logging engine or a local log file
You can read more about the logging settings here.