This Connector can be used to retrieve and update data from AFAS
The use of this tool is at users own risk. The user understands that Scope4mation is not responsible nor liable for any damages, unexpected results, costs or any other effect that might occur as a result of using this tool.
Download the software from here
Extract the software from the zip file. Once the extraction is done, you need to configure the config.json file located next to the executable AFASC.exe.
To use the software you need a license. Contact support when you don't have a license.
Place the license file in the same directory as the AFASC.exe is located.
Once everything is configured and saved, run the tool with the parameter: -UpdateMeta & -GetMetaStructure to retrieve the connectors and to generate the input tables
After any change to a Get of Update Connector you have to run both arguments again to adjust the input tabels and to get new information about the Get and Update Connectors
- Retrieves all update connectors that can be used by the token and generates the input tables for them
- Retrieves all update and get connectors that can be used and generates the available update en get conector en connector fields (dbo.Update_Connectors, Get_connectors, Update_Connector_Fields & Get_Connector_Fields)
- -Update <ConnectorName>
- Parameter: Name of the Update Connector (eg -Update PtRealization)
- Updates the data in AFAS using the data from the input table the generated name of the table is used to determine to what object it must be updated
- The available Update Connectors can be found in the table Update_Connectors
Use the ProcesStatus in the Input_<name> to select the action for the record (Create/Update/Delete).
- -Get <ConnectorName>
- Every parameter after the first are AFAS get connectors that will be retrieved and saved to their output tables. eg -Get Projects
- The available Get Connectors can be found in the table Get_Connectors
- -Control PtRealization (works only for PtRealization)
- Parameter: Name of the PtRealization table. Must contain field dm_unid
- This function checks if the records in the input table are successfully sent by retrieving the Indentity (regelnummer)
The server where the database engine is running.
The name of the database where the application will save and retrieve its data from
|userName||The SQL username to use for the SQL connections||dmuser|
The password that corresponds to the SQL User
When True all Output table are truncated before executing the -Get ConnectorName
The ID of the AFAS environment
If this option is set to false the connector won't send deletions to AFAS even when the ProcesStatus is Delete
If this option is False it will use the 'old' afas endpoint (https://12345.afasonlineconnector.nl/profitrestservices)
When set to True the 'new' AFAS endpoint (https://12345.rest.afas.online/profitrestservices) is used
The afas token
True or False; Use the DM central logging engine or a local log file
* After the first run the password are encrypted
You can read more about the logging settings here.