This document describes the TableAPIShell Mini Connector. Please read this whole document to have a good understanding of how this tool works.
The use of this tool is at users own risk. The user understands that Scope4mation is not responsible nor liable for any damages, unexpected results, costs or any other effect that might occur as a result of using this tool.
All requests need to have the:
- Authorization header in format : Authorization: TOKEN
- x-User header in format: x-User: USERNAME
- List all records in the table
- Key = the column used for the key field
- Value = the value of the key column to search for
- Deletes the record
- Update record by key field en key value
- Body with JSON with the fields to update
- Empties the table if the empty table option is set to true in the config
- Inserts a record with the json in the body of the message
- The key and value are used to find the record
Database server name
Table name of the table to monitor
True or false if the empty tabel request is allowed
The token to validate if the request is valid.
How many days the log file should be kept this is checked every 12 hours
True or False; When True, it will use the logging server. More info can be found here.
The most common error message is the following:
1. No valid License found: The License should be located in the directory where the .exe of the MC is located.
If this did not fix the problem: Contact support.
You can read more about the logging settings here.