- Start Internet Explorer and click on the gear-icon in the upper-right corner.
- Then click on Internet Options
Figure 1: Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Then click on the Custom level... button
Figure 2: Custom level...
A big list with all kinds of options appear.
- Scroll down until you find the group Scripting
- The first item is Active Scripting, set this option to Enabled and click OK
Figure 3: Set Active Scripting to Enabled
- If a confirmation box appears, click Yes.
Figure 4: Internet Options
- Click on Apply and OK.