MaskOrIP2Integer FunctoidDescription: The MaskOrIP2Integer Functoid is used in combination with a special type of join to associate IP adresses with other values like Locations. We assume that:
- there will be a table that contains information of a device or system including IP addresses.
- a table or text file will be created that contains locations and an IP mask for that location
- Literal text entered manually
- Output of another Functoid
- Value of a Table (most commonly used)
Picture of the MaskOrIP2Integer Functoid
Figure 1Diagram task 2 Table2 and MaskOrIp2Integer Functoid2 See Figure 2.
Figure 3Use the Import and View Last button to see the results as shown on Figure 4. See Figure 4.