IntroductionOn this page, we give an example on how to perform a consolidation with the TOPdesk 2 Connector.
TOPdesk XML Consolidation
- Create the TOPdesk 2 Connector
- Create a new solution by going to File > New Solution
- Give it an appropriate name and click OK.
- Choose Diagram from the input menu
- As a datasource, select the TOPdesk 2 Connector you've created
- Go inside the diagram by double-clicking on the title bar
- Select it.
Figure 1: adding a composite to diagramAs an example we selected to 2 attributes; Object ID (You need unique values to create a mapping) and Plaatsing (Placement). Hit the Import button and View Last button at the top of ETL (See Figure 2).
Figure 2: Import and View LastGo back to into the solution by clicking on the Solution button on the top bar.
- Choose TOPdesk XML from the consolidation column at the left.
- Set the datasource to the TOPdesk 2 Connector.
- Double-click on the title bar to go inside the consolidation.
Figure 3: Mappings screenFirst, we need to select what the source and what the target is of our consolidation. We can set that with the 2 dropdown boxes that are found at the top of the Mappings window. This consolidation needs the high performance logic, so:
- Check Advanced - high performance compare logic
- Click the Auto Mappings button
- Click Close to close the Mappings window
- Click on Import to import the records
- Now click on Compare to compare
Figure 4: Consolidation buttonsYou've done a simple consolidation!