Yes. This is possible. Partner based training courses can be built in the same structure, only with extra attention (if needed) to the specific components implemented for each specific partner, for example a consolidation or specific trigger functionality. The course outline will stay the same, however if needed on request and at the discretion of Scope4mation the course may be extended or tailored for training of specific partner scenarios.
Articles in this section
- Can or do we have to prepare our own training systems?
- Classical or customer on premise training?
- Is it possible to plan a training course for less than 3 days?
- I’m a partner, can we make use of this training concept?
- What is the purpose of the training?
- What knowledge is needed for the Training?
- Why 3 days of training?