Ordered List Aggregate Functioid
The Ordered List Aggregate Functoid will create a character seperated list.
Inputs with their allowed values:
- The field that needs to be put into the list
- The character that is used to seperate the field values
- The field yielding integer values that is used to determine in what order the values are put into the collection. Values that are not integers will generate an error message.
Picture of the Ordered List Aggregate Functioid
The Ordered List Aggregate Functoid is often a good way to prepare record sequence if planning on using the new Ordered Consolidation features.
- Connected to the field Name; Aim is to have a list of people sorted in order of their Id
- Set to ","
- Connected to Id; this is where we want to base our sort on
See Figure 1.