DecodeAvailability FunctoidDescription: The DecodeAvailability functoid automatically translates Availability (which is set in the S+ Availability tab (e.g. location) based on the AvailabilityBaseEncoding array/hex format to a readable/usable output format (e.g. start date/time and finish date/time).
Picture of the DecodeAvailability functoidInputs with their allowed values:
- StartDT Date/time to determine the start of the availability string. Please make sure to use '-' in the date/time format instead of . or /.
- Format Please make sure to use '-' in the date/time format instead of . or /.Date/time format:
- Use y for the year part of the date
- Use M for the month part of the date
- Use d for the day part of the date
- Use H for the hour part of the time
- Use m for the minutes part of the time
- Use s for the seconds part of the time
- Use f for the fraction of seconds
- Use hh and tt for 12 hour and am or pm notation (capitals are not supported)Note: Please make sure to note a date time, if only an date is presented, the output will only contain a start/end date.
- PeriodLength Length of the total period (eg 52). Based on this the length of the string is calculated.
- AvailableType Get the Availability or Unavailability (A or U). When you e.g. want to get the Unavailability from the S+ Availability tab, use the 'U', this returns all the periods which are unavailable.
- EncodedString Availability Hex decoded String (input, divided with an '|') .
- EndTime Date/time to determine the end of the availability string. Please make sure to use '-' in the date/time format instead of . or /.
- Days filled in with 0 and 1 values for the avaible days in the syllabus Images. So if Monday is not avaible you fill in the following: 0111111