Sometimes the license tool reads the licenses but doesn't activate them right. What does the license import tool do? The license tool only imports the license, before the import a syntax validation is done. Succesfully imported license: I've imported my licenses and it's not showing up, I get an empty tab Sometimes the import goes wrong and you need to check if the license is placed in a directory. The following overview gives the location of the folder where the license can be placed (copy the .lic file manual to the directory):
- ICM: C:\S4M_DM\DMETL\ (S4M-DM-ETL.lic)
- ICM Service: C:\S4M_DM\DMETL\DMETLService\ (S4M-DM-ETL-Service.lic)
- OIP Service: C:\S4M_DM\DMESB\Bin\Server\ (S4M-DM-ESB-Server.lic)
- WSConnector: C:\S4M_DM\DMGWSC\ (S4M-DM-ESB-GenWs.lic)
- DM Portal: C:\S4M_DM\DMP\Bin\ (S4M-DM-Portal.lic)
- DM-SDA: C:\S4M_DM\Tools\SDAttachment\ (SF-SDATTACHMENT.lic)
- DM-CON-Syllabus: C:\S4M_DM\DMESB\Bin\SPAgent\ (S4M-DM-SPA-Service.lic)
After you've placed the license in the directory, restart the license management tool, they should be visible. It's advisable to restart the services and to finalize the activation of the licenses.
I've imported my licenses and they're showing up, but I get product mismatch? This sometimes happens with partner licenses. This is only a gui error, the license will stil work. We try to avoid and fix these errors. It's advisable to restart the services and to finalize the activation of the licenses. If after restarting the new licenses still don't work, please contact us.